Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Balancing high school and part-time work Part 2


Balancing high school and part-time work
Part 2
Voicing your goals to someone else can help your judge whether decisions and figure out you priorities. It can also help you judge whether you can do both –work and study –successfully. To help answer this question, ask yourself:
·       Am I an organized person?
·       What kind of study habits do I have?
·       Do I make good use of my available time?
·       Will I be able to schedule effectively if I take on a part-time job?


Think about the pros and cons of working. On the plus side, a job can teach you about commitment, time management and responsitbity-and, of course, handing money. On the minutes side,
A job can cut into the time you have for sleeping, studying and socializing


Choose the right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment