Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Effect study methods part 2


Effect study methods part 2

               

My time management secret: my secret is to use time wisely. I know that on certain days I do not have time to turn errands or hang out with friends even. Each minute of each days is used for something. One thing that’s works really well for you me is to write everything down. I mean everything . I write down if I am going to email people, write letters, and study. It work for me to have planner that goes by the days and shows me what I am to be doing  every days. Knowing what I have to do E everyday helps me plan out my week and my days. If I know that I don’t have time on Tuesday, I will try to get  more thing down on Monday or Sunday.

 

 

         Choose the right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment