Wednesday, January 16, 2013

work together part 3


      Work together

             Part 3

here are my finals words of wisdom for students who want to get better grades in college: a big things to not many will say is to ask for help if you needed it. It’s not a bad anything about it. Plan time out so you are completing every that’s needs to get done and leave time to double check. Write things about it. Plan your time management skills. Ask for help is probably the biggest thing I can say though. If understand and willing to help you. If you try hard, it will come to you. I find myself  thinking  that I would have to try harder to fail than I try to succeed. Its is something that is within me to succeed. If that is not who you are, then hopefully things  that I have done can show you are, then hopefully things that I have done can show you that success is somethings that is amazing to find! GOODLUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment